Mabius helps talented food and beverage entrepreneurs to refine their innovative ideas, bring them to market and scale the business.
We look for food and beverage startups that have:
- Innovative, differentiated and scalable products. It takes pretty much the same effort from founders to work on a small business as to make something that can scale, but the impact is very different;
- Founders with integrity, diligence, determination, clear vision and action-oriented mindset. We believe that successful businesses are founded by good leaders, those who lead by example. That’s why we partner with founders with these traits;
- Sales. It’s easy to generate ideas, but much harder to make them come true. This not only provides the proof of the product potential, but also the proof of founder’s abilities.
We offer the startups two ways of cooperation:
Acceleration Program ensures maximum progress of your startup in 3 months and lays the foundation for its future development.
During the Acceleration program you will get an opportunity to:
- Collaborate with leading food and beverage companies – partners of acceleration program;
- Identify points of growth, prepare an action plan on key of them and implement it;
- Receive an expertise and form basic knowledge in all areas of food and beverage business through access to our network of experts (technology, product development, organization of the production process, business model, strategy, positioning, branding, packaging, sales, communications, etc.);
- Test your product in real retail stores with detailed data on product performance (at different price points, on different shelves, with in-store promo) and relevant data on competitive products’ performance.
- NMGK Accelerator;
- PepsiCo LAB Accelerator.
Application for these programs is closed.
Tell us about your project and you won’t miss your chance to apply for next acceleration programs!
Mabius has a huge experience in food and beverage industry.
Please find below a list of services we provide to startups:
- Product development and technology (we have our own laboratory to develop and improve your product’s technology, recipe, taste, shelf life, etc.);
- Organization and optimization of production process;
- Business model and strategy development;
- Testing your marketing product concept in order that you can objectively assess the potential of your product;
- Testing your product in real retail stores with detailed data on product performance (at different price points, on different shelves, with in-store promo) and relevant data on competitive products’ performance.
- Growth capital. We invest ourselves as well as facilitate further fundraising via introductions to angel investors and venture capital firms.
Contact us and learn how to improve your product!