Mabius is the official partner of PepsiCo Russia and CIS operating the food track of the PepsiCo LAB accelerator. The last 11 months were an amazing journey for us, entrepreneurs and PepsiCo team. Joining teams and experts from Mabius and PepsiCo with entrepreneurs we built the program that helped startups to refine and improve their food and beverage products, advance production technologies and operations and extend distribution.
Ilya Maltsev, the head of the PepsiCo LAB accelerator: “The results of the food track are encouraging: there are examples of reducing production costs by up to 40% by optimizing purchases, increasing production capacity, improving the shelf-life. Most teams have expanded the product lines, many have changed packaging, design, updated the distribution and promotion model. We are sure that all this will help in the further development of startups “.
We are proud to name startups, that graduated food track of PepsiCo LAB:
- Sea chips, chips from kelp, Moscow
- Parenki, a traditional Russian carrot delicacy, Yekaterinburg
- Frutsy, fruit chips without sugar and additives, St. Petersburg
- Babushka’s Ferma, traditional Russian drinks, Moscow
- Chimple, chips made of natural cheese, Moscow
- YoGoo! Fit, functional fermented milk products, Moscow
- Namia, Scandinavian style nutritious sweets made of dried fruits, Moscow
- GranoLife, granola with sublimated fruits and berries, Moscow
- Mealbot, snacks to eat directly from the bottle, Moscow
- MegaDay, an energizing marmalade, Moscow
- Octa, a nutritionally complete milk drink, Moscow
- City Soup, cold drinking cream soups in the bottle, St. Petersburg
These 12 start-ups were selected from hundreds of applications from 16 countries to become participants of PepsiCo LAB. They received grants and access to invaluable expertise from the world-class experts!
We appreciate dedication and commitment of the entrepreneurs and their teams during the accelerator that delivered huge progress within just several months. We wish best of luck to the teams and look forward to further supporting the teams and seeing these products in thousands of POS all over the country.